Thursday, February 9, 2023

 

February 8, 2023

Bach on Pandora.

Plans for the day changed because Schwab won’t have the data ready for taxes for a week yet. 

My souvenirs from Edisto are two scallop shells. 

Production of Waiting for Godot in Holland cancelled because auditions were not open to women. 

I believe Melody moved out while I was at the beach. Her house looks no different, yet you can sense it’s empty. 

Strange feelings since return, isolation and ecstatic freedom at once. Traffic karma seems to be in a whirl, too. On the Island I pulled in front of an oncoming car, and though I was certain of the outcome, L and J screeched a little. Then I saw the horrible wreck. Today a woman almost pulled out in front of me, and a little later I pulled out in front of someone on Merrimon, and only her braking saved us. Maybe I should stay home tonight. 


No comments: