Monday, February 27, 2023

 

February 27, 2023

The Pen of Revision hovers in the air. Went to Biltmore Park to waste some time and spend some money. S has been made Senior Warden. I’m trying to think of a comparison to make. Lucy Ricardo asked to be PTA President? A solid Cathedral matriarchy in any case. Did I want to do it? Probably not. But I think it was absurd–and disrespectful–to have been passed over for the stupid and trifling.It sends some sort of message. Don't know what.  

Video of a woman in Knoxville dying in fear and pain while the police mocked her. One of them made a show of getting sprayed with Lysol after she touched him. “Wanna go to jail? You’re going to jail now–” while she lay in the car begging for her life. They tortured and tormented her, snickering as they did. I don’t know what to do. I wish I were Thor and the unanswerable hammer in my hand. 

No comments: