Tuesday, November 21, 2017


November 21, 2017

Nap dream of Galway: in the dream it was a dark medieval city spread over many hills. The hills and the windows were a constellation of lights, and I kept wandering through the streets to revisit my favorite places, none of which exists in daylight. Cantaria had a concert last night for AIDS day that I had put on my calendar for next Monday. Alas. Q keeps critiquing my plays and I keep rewriting them. He likes especially the ones which got no play and which I put on the reserve pile years ago. He is either the luckiest thing or the cruelest thing to happen to me in a long time, depending on what lies further down this road. He is going to try to do Antigonus in the spring for his directing project. My assumption is that the drama faculty will nix the project because it involves me. But, as in all things, lie back and wait.

No comments: