Thursday, September 18, 2014



September 18, 2014

Tiny haunting of screech owls from the hollies.

Received a water bill from the City, by which I knew that Will had never changed the account over into his name. Called the city and cancelled the account after Monday; called Will and told him he had until Monday to pick it up in his name. I did not remind him that I had reminded him a dozen times. I did not remind him that being freed of issues like this was the ONLY advantage I had from a deal that grossly and ludicrously advantages him. I do not get credit for my sometimes sloth-like patience.

Corelli on Pandora.

Traffic accident on Charlotte Street. One of the principals is a former student. She is collided into by the other, who has crashed the stop light.  She asks me to wait with her until the police come, fearing that her personality isn’t strong enough to convince them it wasn’t her fault unless she has a witness.

No comments: