Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8, 2009

First day of summer school. I rose in darkness and ran my mile. After class, I went to the gym and did weights. Tonight I plan to write. If I can keep this schedule up, all shall be most well indeed. What might interfere is that DJ and I are both getting new refrigerators tomorrow (it’s the first time I bought a refrigerator) and I’m trying to finish off miscellaneous liquids so they don’t have to be transferred to the new box. Very sweet wine now, going right to my head. I feel bad for my refrigerator. It is capricious, but I’m used to its caprices, and it still has life in it. OK, it’s ugly, but what if we were all done away with when we got ugly?

Final Cantara rehearsal last night prior to our concert. I made all the major mistakes, so maybe now it’s out of my system.

No comments: