Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 9, 2009

Fog this morning, made brilliant by the rising sun. Venus with a halo tonight.

Excellent playwriting class, full of daring and enthusiasm.

M had a sort of seizure in the parking lot. I thought he was playing at something at first, and wasn’t sure whether it was a serious event or some sort of theater. Missed rehearsal waiting for the EMTs to come, and when they came M was so befuddled he couldn’t answer their questions. Except for being able to dial 911, I felt helpless.

Intense workout at the Y. Counter-intuitively, exhausting myself in that way in the morning keeps me wide awake the rest of the day. The intensity, or at least the duration, of the workout was increased because P was there, and I think P thinks we’re quarreling, and I was determined not to leave until she got a feel for my indifference to the whole question. Or, I made everything up and she didn’t care whether I was there or not . . .

No comments: