Friday, August 23, 2024

Cold

 August 21, 2024

Visited Schwab. Every single holding is in the black. I credit Harris/Walz.

Miserable with cold last night. Of course I couldn’t get up and fetch a blanket or close the windows, but rolled around in bed trying to use the available sheet and pillows to cover the most vulnerable places. Cold night ended with a dream in which I was trying to find a parking place in a wintery landscape. My car had something wrong with it, and I pulled it into a garage. I left the car there, assuming I’d never see it again. I contemplated driving around in a horrible truck that I happened to have, until a guy from the garage hunted me down and revealed that repairs on my car would be cheap and fast. 

Painted today. It had been so long since I’d picked up a brush my water had evaporated. 


No comments: