Saturday, December 26, 2020

 


December 26, 2020

St. Stephens Day. Wrote some before the light.  In a spasm of detective work I think I found most of the data wanted by the mortgage company. This is uncharacteristic behavior for me, who usually waits and frets and finally does it late in a flurry of resentment. My social security payments are remarkably small. There must be a reason for that. Some interchange of waking and sleeping made me think it was a day later than it is. Joy to find it is only Saturday, the day after Christmas. Drove the car into a sunny spot and let the sun thaw it out for me. Nearly berserk with entering user’s name and passwords, not knowing them, extracting them from the site in an agony of application and redirection. This affliction is likely to increase with time rather than lessen. 

No comments: