Friday, September 28, 2018


September 26, 2018

Woke from a strange dream. I wanted to include a new element in my painting– wind. Wind made visible. I gathered from the air tiny bits of tornadoes and hurricane and attached them to my canvas and incorporated them into the composition. Sometimes they whirled and sometimes they were just gray cloudy masses. As I painted, an old fashioned gypsy-like caravan rolled up on the lawn nearby. The caravan was occupied by a pretty young girl. She invited me inside, and her caravan was filled with books and clouds, the same bits of clouds I had been collecting. She offered me tea. One thing led to another, and soon we were having sex. I did not forget who I was even in the dream. I reached down to see if I were really aroused, and I was. We made love four times, it being important to her to do it in four different positions, facing the four cardinal directions, which seemed significant to her. When I woke my body was still–notably–aroused.

No comments: