Tuesday, March 19, 2013



March 19, 2013

Re-entry. Oddly, not even the slightest jet-lag on this side. Perhaps my marathon, almost unwilling, sleep on the airplanes fended it off. Second carpet has arrived. Hussein’s, which were mailed first, have not.

Steve the Plumber read my lamentation on Angie’s List, phoned to say it was wholly just, even rather forgiving, and to say that he would WITHOUT FAIL (his words) finish the job on Monday. This is the dark of Tuesday morning and nothing was done. I would be so angry if I thought on it that I cannot think on it. I try to discover what in my life would warrant this, but I suppose karma doesn’t work necessarily in so direct a way.  Perhaps it is meant as a cure for impatience. The Great Doctors of the world are at cross purposes, then, for I mean my impatience as a cure for neglect. God and I waste so much energy each other lessons.

My mind was not engaged the first day of class, and I taught badly. The ringing in my ears worsens. I can hear the difference in my hearing most clearly in rehearsal, where I can hear myself better than I ever have, but what I hear from the room is unsure and–odd.

Bought topsoil to heal the gashes in the garden. Bought two sad roses which liked like they could use a home.

No comments: